Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin: Site
The flow switch is mainly installed in water, oil and other liquids or plug-in medium pipes to monitor the water flow in the water supply system. At this time, when the water flow is higher or lower than a set point in time, the device will send the output alarm signal to the device, and the system will make the corresponding indication action after obtaining the signal, so as to avoid or reduce the "dry burning" of the host. Its unique streamlined structure design, accurate and stable performance, is widely used in pipeline flow monitoring and large, medium and small equipment cooling and lubrication system.
Here is the content list:
l The purpose of the switch
l Installation position of the switch
l Matters needing attention in use
The liquid flow switch is suitable for chlorination, hot water heating, air conditioning, liquid delivery system, fire sprinkler system and industrial laser cooling system in the swimming pool. The water flow switch is realized in the sprinkler system. For example, in the case of a fire, the flow switch can trigger the electrical fire alarm to turn on. The air flow switch is used to clean the filtration system, exhaust ventilation and air treatment system of the room.
The installation position of the baffle flow switch is generally installed in this section of the pipeline from the water pump outlet to the equipment outlet, and it is best not to install it on the suction inlet of the pump, so that the pump can not absorb water normally and the switch cannot be turned on. Special attention should be paid to this. Baffle flow switches allow horizontal (wire part on top) and vertical installation.
1. The flow switch must be installed on the straight line pipe, and there are at least 5 times the diameter of the straight line pipe on the two sides.
2. When screwing the flow switch into the pipe tee, in order to prevent the switch from being damaged, it is not allowed to hold the housing for installation. Install at the hexagonal corner of the valve body with a hexagonal wrench.
3. When tightening it, make the flow vane perpendicular to the flow direction of the fluid, and keep the arrow on the shell of the switch. The direction is consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipe.
4. The flow switch can be installed in a horizontal pipe or a vertical pipe in the upward direction of the liquid flow, but not in the liquid flow. In the downward pipe.
5. The flow switch cannot be subjected to a water hammer. If a fast closing valve is installed under it, a suitable one must be used. Throttle to prevent the impact of water flow.
Before installing the flow switch, it is necessary to clean up the impurities, welding slag, sundries and dirt in the pipeline. it is recommended to use compressed air purging and crystal water flushing. Attention should be paid to the flow direction indicated on the instrument shell, and the cutting head indicates the direction of the outflow. It is recommended that the installation of the outlet and inlet is equivalent to a straight pipe section of 5 times the caliber to ensure the accuracy of the measurement. The above is Guangdong NNT Pneumatic Technology Co., Ltd. Provides information about the working principle of the high precision flow switch.
NNT is committed to providing customers at home and abroad with high-quality industrial pneumatic control components. We have been focusing on product innovation, R & D and quality control, which makes NNT enjoy a good reputation among its peers!