Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-31 Origin:Site
The simple understanding of the air gripper is actually a cylinder, which pushes the piston through compressed air. The air gripper can complete the clamping process of the workpiece. Its high speed and high repetition accuracy make it occupy an extremely important position in the automation industry.
l What are the working principles of air grippers?
l How is the air gripper used?
l How to solve the problem of air gripper?
What are the working principles of air grippers?
The beginning of the air gripper is generally divided into two pieces, and the clamping and releasing action is completed by pushing the piston.
1. The drive of the air gripper is realized by the cylinder driver; Two independent pistons, left and right, are installed in the cylinder block. Each piston is connected to an external air gripper, so that the movement of each piston indicates the movement of a single air gripper.
2. Three groups of piezoelectric valves are used to control the high sensitivity proportional air grippers. In essence, the piezoelectric valve is a servo proportional valve with no leakage and better dynamic performance. One group is connected to the left end of the cylinder chamber, another to the right end of the cylinder chamber, and the third group is connected to the cylinder between the left and right pistons.
3. The pressure in the three chambers is monitored and controlled by three pressure sensors. Three sets of piezoelectric valves control the pressure in each chamber. By adjusting the pressure in the cylinder chamber at both ends of the piston (air gripper), the clamping force of the air gripper can be adjusted. In addition, the position of the air gripper is controlled by installing a position sensor.
How is the air gripper used?
1. Air gripper cylinder block in horizontal use, available "three point method" for inspection. The piston rod is connected with the load first, and when the piston rod is all stretched out, the level instrument is put in the middle of the rod to observe the level. Secondly, when the piston rod is in the middle position, the piston rod is put near the front end cover of the biaxial air gripper to observe the level of the piston rod. When the rear piston rod is in the back position, there should be no other force phenomenon.
2. When the air gripper is installed, the main biaxial air gripper piston rod should not bear eccentric load or transverse load. The connection between the load cloud top direction and the axial line of the piston rod for the long stroke biaxial air gripper load and the piston rod should adopt a movable V-type joint or joint. No matter what the installation form must ensure that the installed base of the double shaft air gripper has enough stiffness.
How to solve the problem of air gripper?
1. The sliding or crawling of the air gripper piston will make the pressure cylinder work unsteadily. The main reasons are as follows: the pressure cylinder internal astringency. The solution is to repair or adjust again, replace damaged parts and remove iron filings.
2. An air gripper or cylinder enters the air. Air compression or expansion can cause the piston to slip or creep. Exclusion measures are to check the air pressure pump, set up a special exhaust device, fast operation of the full stroke and back several times exhaust.
GuangDong NNT Pneumatic Technology CO., LTD. is devoted to providing high quality industrial pneumatic control components to domestic and international customers. They have been focusing on product innovation, R&D(research and development), and quality control, which is a good choice.