Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-18 Origin: Site
The flow switch is mainly installed in water, oil and other liquids or plug-in medium pipes to monitor the water flow in the water supply system. At this time, when the water flow is higher or lower than a set point in time, the device will send the output alarm signal to the device, and the system will make the corresponding indication action after obtaining the signal, so as to avoid or reduce the "dry burning" of the host. Its unique streamlined structure design, accurate and stable performance, is widely used in pipeline flow monitoring and large, medium and small equipment cooling and lubrication system.
Here is the content list:
l Matters needing attention
l Notes on type selection for installation and use of flow switches
l Installation steps and usage
Before installing the flow switch, it is necessary to clean up the impurities, welding slag, sundries and dirt in the pipeline. it is recommended to use compressed air purging and crystal water flushing. Attention should be paid to the flow direction indicated on the instrument shell, and the cutting head indicates the direction of the outflow. It is recommended that the installation of the outlet and inlet is equivalent to a straight pipe section of 5 times the caliber to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
1. Installation environment. The on-site installation environment mainly refers to the measurement of pipe diameter, the length of straight pipe section, whether the pipe has vibration, whether there is strong magnetic field interference and high temperature radiation heat and so on.
2. Security. To prevent accidents. For example, when measuring corrosive media, the appropriate lining material should be selected according to the corrosive strength, and the explosion-proof instrument should be selected for the environment of combustible gas.
3. Energy saving. For the pressure loss of the fluid before and after passing through the flow meter, the smaller the pressure loss value is, the better the energy saving is. Non-contact types such as ultrasonic Flowmeter, electromagnetic Flowmeter and elbow Flowmeter have no pressure loss.
4. Fluid characteristics. Fluid characteristics mainly refer to fluid composition, temperature, pressure, viscosity and so on. Confirm the selection range step by step according to the actual situation. First of all, from the composition (liquid, gas, steam, dirty degree), differential pressure Flowmeter and vortex Flowmeter basically adapt to the above fluid.
5. Accuracy and economy. Generally speaking, the Flowmeter with relatively stable performance, good repeatability, long service life and wide measuring range is beneficial to increase the adjustment of process equipment measurement parameters in the later stage, so as to reduce the investment.
1. The flow switch must be installed on the straight line pipe, and there are at least 5 times the diameter of the straight line pipe on the two sides.
2. When screwing the flow switch into the pipe tee, in order to prevent the switch from being damaged, it is not allowed to hold the housing for installation. Install at the hexagonal corner of the valve body with a hexagonal wrench.
3. When tightening the flow switch, make the flow vane perpendicular to the flow direction of the fluid, and keep the arrow on the shell of the switch. The direction is consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipe.
4. The flow switch can be installed in a horizontal pipe or a vertical pipe in the upward direction of the liquid flow, but not in the liquid flow. In the downward pipe.
5. The flow switch cannot be subjected to a water hammer. If a fast closing valve is installed under it, a suitable one must be used. Throttle to prevent the impact of water flow.
NNT is committed to providing customers at home and abroad with high-quality industrial pneumatic control components. We have been focusing on product innovation, R & D and quality control, which makes NNT enjoy a good reputation among its peers！