Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin: Site
Before using the air gripper, it is necessary to effectively check whether the installation connection points are loose or not, and safety interlock should be considered in its operation. When sequential control is carried out, each working position of the air gripper should be checked.
l What is the inspection method before the air gripper is used?
l How to use air grippers?
l How to maintain the air claw?
When the air gripper is used horizontally, it can be tested by the "three-point method". The piston rod is connected with the load first, and when the piston rod is all stretched out, the level instrument is put in the middle of the rod to observe the level.
Secondly, when the piston rod is in the middle position, the piston rod is put near the front end cover of the biaxial air gripper to observe the level of the piston rod. When the rear piston rod is in the back position, there should be no other force phenomenon. When the long stroke double shaft air gripper is installed horizontally, balance payment prevents the piston rod from drooping and the cylinder deformation needs to be properly supported.
The position of the connecting pin at the top of the piston rod of the double-shaft air gripper with the tail single earring should be in the same direction as the position of the shaft of the mounting part. Verification clearance shall be left between single and double ears or swing shafts at the tail and mounting brackets.
Before opening the box and installing the air gripper, check whether the double shaft air gripper is damaged in the transportation process, whether the tie rod nut at both ends or the threaded connection is loose, and remove the anti-rust oil and the protective cover (cap) amine for use.
The air gripper adopts an adjustable buffer biaxial air gripper. Before running, the buffer regulating valve is all opened, and then the damping is gradually increased until the satisfaction is satisfied. When adjusting the buffer needle valve, clockwise knob damping increases, counterclockwise knob damping decreases.
After the installation of the air gripper, it should be operated 2-5 times under pressure without load to check whether there is any abnormal phenomenon in the buckle of the biaxial air gripper.
1. When the air gripper is repaired and reassembled, the parts must be cleaned, especially to prevent the sealing ring from being cut and damaged, and pay attention to the installation direction of the sealing ring.
2. In use, the air gripper should be regularly checked whether there are abnormal phenomena in each part, whether the connection part is loose, etc., the movable part of the shaft pin type and the installed air gripper should be regularly added with lubricating oil.
3. When the air gripper is removed and not used for a long time, all the processed surfaces should be coated with anti-rust oil, and the inlet and exhaust ports should be added with dustproof plugging.
4. When the air gripper is repaired and reassembled, the parts must be cleaned, and dirt shall not be brought into the air gripper. In particular, the sealing ring must be prevented from shearing and damage and pay attention to the installation direction of the sealing ring.
5. Develop monthly, seasonal and annual maintenance systems for the air outlet gripper, which can refer to the contents stipulated in the maintenance management system of the direction valve.
GuangDong NNT Pneumatic Technology CO., LTD. is devoted to providing high quality industrial pneumatic control components to domestic and international customers. They have been focusing on product innovation, R&D(research and development), and quality control, which is a good choice.