Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-29 Origin:Site
The flow switch is mainly installed in water, oil and other liquids or plug-in medium pipes to monitor the water flow in the water supply system. At this time, when the water flow is higher or lower than a set point in time, the device will send the output alarm signal to the device, and the system will make the corresponding indication action after obtaining the signal, so as to avoid or reduce the "dry burning" of the host. Its unique streamlined structure design, accurate and stable performance, is widely used in pipeline flow monitoring and large, medium and small equipment cooling and lubrication system.
Here is the content list:
l Installation method
l Installation location
l Installation and adjustment
1. Vertical installation: when installed vertically, it should be installed on the pipe section flowing from bottom to top.
2. Horizontal installation: when installed at the upper end of the horizontal pipe, ensure that the medium is full, in case the probe only touches the air but not the medium.
3. Reverse installation: when installed at the lower end of the horizontal pipe, ensure that there is no sediment at the bottom of the pipe, so as to prevent the probe from being covered by sediment and unable to make full contact with the probe.
1. Allow horizontal (plastic part on top) and vertical installation.
2. The installation position is generally installed in this section of the pipeline from the water pump outlet to the equipment outlet, but not on the suction inlet of the pump, so it is easy for the pump to absorb water normally and the flow switch cannot be turned on.
3. When installing the baffle flow switch, it should be noted that the direction of the flow in the pipeline must be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the junction box of the flow switch, otherwise the flow switch will not work. In addition, do not use your hand to pull the black plastic shell, otherwise the water flow switch will not work.
1. The flow switch is adjusted near the minimum flow value and shall not be set below the factory setting position when in use, otherwise the switch will not be able to return to the" No liquid flow" position.
2. If you need to increase the flow value, you should rotate the adjusting screw along the clock. If you want to lower the flow value after increasing the factory setting value, the reversible clock rotates the adjusting screw.
3. After the adjustment is finished, check that the setting value of the flow switch is not lower than the factory set value. By pressing the main lever several times, check whether the switch has a "click" sound when the main lever is restored. Once it is found that there is no "click" sound, you should rotate the adjustment screw along the clock until the lever returns with a "click" sound.
4. The setting screw of the sealing paint is not adjustable. Once changed, it will destroy the control of the flow switch or cause the regulation to fail and fail to work. 5. The flow regulation is too high, the flow sheet can not be driven when the flow rate is low, and the switch cannot operate. The flow regulation is too low, the switch is too sensitive, resulting in misoperation.
NNT is committed to providing customers at home and abroad with high-quality industrial pneumatic control components. We have been focusing on product innovation, R & D and quality control, which makes NNT enjoy a good reputation among its peers！